Join Our Team
Exciting and rewarding career opportunities for individuals looking to positively impact the lives of children and families.
Our definition of family: A family consists of two or more people, whether living together or apart, related by blood, marriage, adoption, or commitment to care for one another.
Our services and employment opportunities are available to everyone regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
At Children’s Home and LSS, we offer:
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Office Space Available (if desired)
- Fun, Dynamic Team
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Mental Health Benefits
Our Current Openings:
This is a full-time position with an annual salary beginning at $41,000. Major responsibilities of an Adoption Worker are to work with families and/or youth to prepare them for adoption. Responsibilities also include:
- Assess readiness for adoption by writing home studies, executing the foster care licensing process & providing post-placement supervision & support.
- Serve youth in foster care as a Child-Specific Recruiter to identify permanent resources for adoption.
- Travel throughout the state of Minnesota (mileage reimbursed).
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or human services field. Master’s degree in social work and/or relevant work experience preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and case manage, and keep documentation up to date.
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends in order to best support families and kids.
- The ability to travel to family homes.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and a reliable vehicle and be insurable under agency policy.
- Ability to work with and advocate for all clients served, regardless of race, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or family type.